Subject: Re: Lightwave BBS?
From: [email-masked] (Yury German)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 94 21:10:21 EST

Hi Randy (Randy Cadwell), in <[email-masked]> on Jun 22 you wrote:

: current mail system is on a PC. As you know the PC dos is not 
: compatible with Amiga DOS so I can't FTP to this site then transfer 
: it to floppy and onto my Amiga. So My next step is to dial directly 
: into a billboard with similar informational services. 

	Randy actually it is very easy to do. Your Amiga if it is runing
2.04 and up system (workbench 2.04 or up) you can transfer low density
disks. (or might even transfer high density depending on what you are
using *high density is in 3000's (some), 4000's ) there is a program in
storage devs called PC0: it is the PC disk emulation for the Amiga. It
will be able to read the IBM floppies
   -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Yury German                    [email-masked]
      Blue Knight Productions         [email-masked]
    Graphics Design, 3D Animation     [email-masked]
       CD-ROM Development                  (718)321-0998